Vichy Night Cream - Properties and Benefits
Vichy is a famous French brand engaged in producing high-quality skincare products. Since 1931, their products have had unique formulas that combine clinically proven ingredients with mineral-rich volcanic water. Their products have scored high ratings from a diverse base of customers, including men and women of all ages. In this article, we'll be reviewing one such product: the Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Night Cream 50ml. Let's get started.
Properties of Vichy Night Cream
- Paraben-free - Paraben is a notorious chemical component that has been used in several skincare products. It is harmful to the human body as it alters the harmonic balance in both male and female users. It causes several allergies, including redness, irritation, itchy skin, flaking, hives. The Vichy night cream is a paraben-free product that enables it to be highly safe and reliable for everyone.
- Tested Under Dermatological Control - Vichy adopts innovative solutions to manufacture their products and test them extensively before launching them in the market. Vichy Night cream is no exception and has been tested under dermatological control for safety.
- Suitable for sensitive skin - Not all skincare products are manufactured for everyone as users have unique skin conditions that require custom skin treatments. This cream is the perfect answer if you are looking for a product with hybrid characteristics that are safe for sensitive skins and effective.
- Pro-Xylene - Pro-Xylene is a remarkable anti-ageing agent that heals your skin to make it look younger. It removes wrinkles and pigment spots by reinforcing the link between the dermis and epidermis. It is, therefore, one of the main ingredients in this product.
- Glycerine - Glycerin is a dehydrating substance that enables the skin to retain moisture. It also softens the skin by refreshing the skin's surface. Glycerine is another crucial ingredient in this product.
- Hedione - Hedione is a fragrance agent present in the Vichy Night Cream. What makes it safe and unique for this skin moisturizer is that it is extracted from natural sources.
- Hyaluronic Acid - The Vichy Night Cream contains a sufficient proportion of hyaluronic acid, yet another anti-ageing substance. It helps in removing fine lines and wrinkles on top of assisting in dehydration.
- Vichy Mineralizing Water - Vichy volcanic mineralizing water is the main ingredient in all Vichy products. It has been preserved from pollution since 1874 and is rich in 15 minerals, including calcium, potassium, and magnesium.
Benefits of The Vichy Night Cream
- This product has been formulated specifically for women during menopause. As most of such users are aged 40+ thus, they face higher chances of rapid skin ageing. This product slows down skin deterioration by providing essential treatment.
- This cream is composed of carefully selected ingredients. Due to these natural substances, skin contours look more defined, and density feels improved. It also looks firmer and more elastic.
- This product has been dermatologically tested; it operates as a highly suitable solution for sensitive skin types. Also, it is hypoallergenic, which means that it can be safely applied without worrying about any adverse chemical reaction that may trigger an allergy.
- Vichy night cream is a quick-reaction product that provides immediate hydration. The very first application of this product starts the healing process, and the skin feels moisturized and comfortable in a short time. The overall complexion looks fresh, even, and radiant-looking and the facial contours look more defined.
- Another great benefit of the Vichy Night Cream is that it provides a long-lasting treatment and protects your skin over time. The skin appears denser and more elastic with a single application, while the regular application can be the long-term solution for your skin ageing issues.
How to Apply
This product can be utilized for both morning and evening applications. Utilize this face cream on a clean face. You should wait for 15 minutes before going to bed. Apply the moisturizer on a couple of spots and gently spread with a smoothing stroke. Massage the cream tenderly until it has been thoroughly absorbed in the deep skin layers. Also, apply and massage this cream on other skin, loosening areas such as cheekbones, jawline, and neck.
Local Pharmacy Online
Local Pharmacy Online is the one-stop online shop for all your skincare products. We have a wide range of highly trusted products that have produced remarkable results for our customers in the UK and abroad. We also provide custom advisory services to assist you if you are not sure about the proper selection of products. You can also visit the blog section on our website to find detailed reviews of several products. Place your order today and get your parcel within the next 24 to 48 hours!
Can this product be used with other skincare products?
Yes, this moisturizer can be used with several other products, including other Vichy products. For instance, you can apply this cream after the Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum for more effective results. However, if you're dealing with severe skin conditions, you should consult a doctor before simultaneously using multiple products.
Do the fragrances included in this formula can be harmful to your skin?
All the ingredients and fragrances that can be found in this moisturizer are carefully developed to fight against allergens. These substances are clinically proven by dermatologists, thus ensuring the safety and reliability of the formula.