Avène Hand Cream: Non-sticky, fast-absorbing hand cream to nourish, protect and repair very dry, sensitive hands.
Avène Hand Cream Cicalfate restorative hand cream protects and repairs very dry, cracked and overworked hands and soothes the discomfort caused by various types of aggression. Such as winter's intense climatic conditions and daily external aggressions, which can be an inherent part of certain occupations (frequent washing, use of detergents, disinfectants, grease, oils and acids etc.). Suitable for very dry, chapped sensitive hands and also suitable for people who may be prone to eczema.
Nourishes, protects and repairs* very dry and irritated hands. Avène Hand Cream moisturises very dry hands. Sensations of tightness and irritation are soothed. This restorative cream envelops the hands in a water-resistant** protective veil and helps replenish the skin barrier, especially after frequent hand washing or repeated use of hydroalcoholic solutions that dry the skin. Can be used on a daily basis. This Avène Hand Cream leaves dry, irritated hands a moisturised and soft.
• REPAIRS* hands irritated by cold, frequent hand washing and repetitive use of hydroalcoholic gel. Sucralfate, an original active ingredient, helps repair the epidermis. • SOOTHES dryness, irritations, burning and tightness. Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water, Avène Hand Cream quickly softens and soothes dry skin. • PROTECTS chapped, dry and irritated skin, thanks to antibacterial agents, copper and zinc sulfates, which limit the risk of bacterial proliferation. Fragrance-free, Avène Hand Cream absorbs instantly.
- Protective effect on the skin barrier after 2 days after application
- Water resistant: last through 5 washes
- 93% observed and improvement in skin’s discomfort
- 91% decrease in subjective signs after 21 days ( tightness, tingling, heat sensation, itching sensation)
- comparative open monocentric study, vs area without application. Each subject was their own control. 20 subjects.
- LI measurement at the base state, T0. Application of 0.1ml of the product on the area, leaving to let dry for 3-4 minutes. LI measurement at T1.
- Cosmetic qualities assessment after 21 days of use
- Evaluation of subjective signs including tightness, tingling, heat sensation, itching sensation. Efficacy study under dermatological control conducted on 33 subjects over 21 days
Apply at least twice daily, focusing on the most dry, cracked areas. AM PM
- Sucralfate: helps facilitate skin recovery process by isolating skin from external aggressors (cold, wind, detergents etc)
- Zinc Sulfate: helps promote and maintain a healthy skin environment for optimal recovery.
- Zinc Oxide: helps protect from external aggressors (cold, wind, detergents etc)
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum). Myreth-3 Myristate. Peg-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer. Dimethicone. Aluminum Sucrose Octasulfate. Octyldodecanol. Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate. Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate. Glycerin. Beeswax (Cera Alba). Cetyl Alcohol. Copper Sulfate. Dimethiconol. Disteardimonium Hectorite. Glyceryl Stearate. Magnesium Sulfate. Phenoxyethanol. Sodium Benzoate. Water (Aqua). Xanthan Gum. Zinc Sulfate.
About Avene & Pierre Fabre
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.