Innovative eye cream for the delicate eye contour area.
Formulated with a unique combination of Hyaluronic Acid Mono-Oligomers, an optimal form of Hyaluronic Acid, and Avène Thermal Spring Water, this cream smoothes away fine lines and wrinkles. It visibly firms and plumps the skin whilst reduces puffiness and dark circles. Specifically formulated for the fragile eye contour area.
Apply in the evening only. Gently dab onto the eye contour, focusing on crow's feet, and smoothing along the eyebrow arch. Using a delicate patting motion will have a decongesting effect on the skin.
Use It With
Cleanse with Gentle Milk Cleanser
Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
Prep with PhysioLift Serum
Moisturise in the morning with PhysioLift Day Cream for dry skin and PhysioLift Day Emulsion for normal/combination skin
Moisturise in the evening with PhysioLift Night Balm
Complement routine with PhysioLift Eyes
- Retinaldehyde: vitamin A derivative - stimulates cell renewal and rejuvenating the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid Fragments: smaller fragments of hyaluronic acid to penetrate deeper for instant skin plumping.
- Pre-Tocopheryl : Antioxidant Vitamin E precursor (more powerful, more stable, more easily absorbed).
- Ascofiline: replenishes the skin's collagen I and IV.
- Dextran Sulphate: decongestant help reduce puffiness and dark circles.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycerin, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Bht, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-33, Disodium Edta, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Retinal, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water (Aqua), Xanthan Gum.
About Avene & Pierre Fabre
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.