Smoothing night balm for sensitive ageing skin.
Physiolift Night balm, enriched with vitamin A precursor, is clinically shown to reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, plump the skin and help reduce appearance of fatigue. Visibly firms and plumps the skin whilst restoring a luminous and firmer skin tone. Suitable for sensitive skin.
Apply in the evening only ‐ after cleansing, to the face, neck and neckline.
Use It With
- Cleanse with Gentle Milk Cleanser
- Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
- Prep with PhysioLift Serum
- Moisturise in the morning with PhysioLift Day Cream for dry skin and PhysioLift Day Emulsion for normal/combination skin
- Moisturise in the evening with PhysioLift Night Balm
- Retinaldehyde: Vitamin A derivative - stimulates cell renewal and rejuvenating the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid Fragments: smaller fragments of hyaluronic acid to penetrate deeper for instant skin plumping.
- Pre-Tocopheryl : Antioxidant Vitamin E precursor (more powerful, more stable, more easily absorbed).
- Ascofiline: replenishes the skin's collagen I and IV.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Bht, Ceteareth-33, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Pvp, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Retinal, Sodium Hyaluronate, Water (Aqua), Xanthan Gum.
About Avene & Pierre Fabre
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.