Lamberts High Potency Artichoke Extract is used to help ease the discomfort in the upper abdomen or lower chest experienced by some people after eating.
DetailsIt is also particularly helpful for people who have long term problems trying to maintain bowel regularity and for those with impaired fat digestion.
- A green oval tablet.
- 180 tablets.
- Per tablet: 8000mg Artichoke providing 16mg Cynarin.
- A naturally sourced high potency supplement.
- Helps maintain healthy bowel regularity.
- Aids in the treatment of IBS.
- Eases discomfort in upper abdomen and lower chest.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Artichoke's use as a herb was first documented in the 4th century BC. The herb belongs to the plant family Asteraceae which includes milk thistle. Also known as globe artichoke, the plant produces large purple and green flower heads and is distinct from Jerusalem artichoke, the edible root vegetable.
It is the leaves of the artichoke plant that contain the active compounds, the most important one being cynarin. Lamberts high potency artichoke extract standardised upon 5% cynarin, to give a relevant level of 16mg cynarin per tablet.
How to use
1 - 2 tablets daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Alternatively 2 tablets can be taken prior to a fatty meal to encourage digestive ease.
Disintegration time: Less than 1 hour.
Hazards and Cautions
- To be taken on the advice of a practitioner or pharmacist only.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Keep away from children.
Artichoke Extract • DiCalcium Phosphate • Microchristalline Cellulose • Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Curcumin, Copper Chlorophylin & Iron Oxide, Glycerin) • Silicon Dioxide • Magnesium Stearate • Crosslinked Cellulose Gum