Epaderm Junior Cream is an highly effective emollient cream that moisturises and soften dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
DetailsFormed with clinically proven ingredients that cares for skin, this cream can be used as both a moisturiser and a skin cleanser. Suitable for children of all ages, including babies, it is gentle on delicate skin.
- Moisturises and cleanses skin.
- Cares for dry skin conditions.
- Suitable for eczema and psoriasis.
- Suitable for all ages including babies.
- Free from fragrance, colouring, and SLS.
How to use
Always wash hands before applying. Upon first use depress pump repeatedly until cream is dispensed.
Emollient: Apply liberally to the affected area as often as required or as directed by a healthcare professional. Massage well into skin.
Cleanser: Use as required when washing or in the shower.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any of the listed ingredients.
- If condition persists or worsens discontinue use and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if product is beyond its expiry date.
- Fire hazard - do not smoke or expose to naked flames.
- Can cause fabrics to become more flammable.
- Wash fabrics well to avoid product build up.
- Store below 25°C.
Yellow Soft Paraffin BP, Liquid Paraffin Ph. Eur., Cetomacrogol Emulsifying Wax BP (contains Cetostearyl Alcohol and Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether 22), Chlorocresol, Glycerine BP, Purified Water EP.