Hydromol Bath and Shower Emollient liquid is a dispersible bath additive for the treatment of dry skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis and senile pruritus.
Hydromol Bath and Shower is a dispersible bath additive for the treatment of dry skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis and senile pruritus.
In the water. On the skin. Down the plughole.
- Emollient oils fully disperse in bath water.
- Free from preservatives and fragrances, Hydromol Bath and Shower Emollient moisturises and softens dry skin and eczema.
- After bathing, less oil is left on the bath surface and more goes down the plughole compared to some other widely used emollients.
- Available in 3 sizes, 350ml, 500ml and 1 litre emollient from all pharmacies.
- Add to the bath water or apply to wet skin in the shower, following the directions on the bottle. Hydromol Bath and Shower Emollient fully disperses in the bath water and does not leave a residue on the bath or shower.
- The product should be used daily in the bath or shower.
- For use with any condition in which dry skin is a feature - e.g. eczema and icthyosis.
- Bath and shower emollient.
- Softens dry skin.
- Suitable for those with skin prone to eczema and psoriasis.
- Fully disperses in bath water.
How to use
Adults, elderly and children:
Bath or shower:
Add 1-3 capfuls to an 8 inch bath of water, soak for 10-15 minutes.
Alternatively, apply to a wet sponge or flannel and rub onto wet skin. Rinse and pat dry.
Infants: Add ½ to 2 capfuls to a small bath of water.
Known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients listed below.
Hazards and Cautions
Avoid eyes. Beware of slipping in the bath.
Light Liquid Paraffin, Isopropyl Myristate, C12-C14, Alcohol with three moleculesof EthyleneOxide, Polyol Fatty Acid Ester and Iso-octyl Stearate.
- 1 litre: HYD007