A light and soothing eye contour cream for hypersensitive skin.
This gentle eye cream for hypersensitive skin helps reduce the appearance of under-eye puffiness. It intensely moisturises the delicate under-eye skin while providing antioxidant protection. Ophthalmologist-tested and approved.
Use morning and evening to a perfectly make-up free eye contour area. Apply a small amount of product by gently massaging then gently dab around the eyes.
Use It With
Cleanse using any Avène Cleanser
Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
Moisturise using any Avène Moisturiser of your choice
Complement routine with Soothing Eye Contour Cream
- Dextran Sulfate: decongests and soothes puffy skin around the eyes.
- Bisabolol: helps protect the eye contour.
- Moisturising agents: leaves the eye contour area soothed and hydrated.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Mineral Oil (Paraffin Liquidum). Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Cyclomethicone. Glycerin. Sucrose Stearate. Peg-12. Sucrose Distearate. Triethanolamine. Batyl Alcohol. Bisabolol. Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides. Carbomer. Dextran Sulfate. Disodium Edta. Sodium Hyaluronate. Tocopheryl Glucoside.
About Avene & Pierre Fabre
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.