Cetraben 1050g is a white cream suitable for vegans containing Light liquid paraffin 10.5% w/w, White soft paraffin 13.2%.
DetailsCetraben 1050g cream is perfect for symptomatic relief of red, inflamed, damaged and dry skin especially when associated with psoriasis, endogenous or exogenous eczema flare-ups.
- Soothes dry skin.
- Locks in moisture.
- Absorbs easily.
Cetraben 1050g is a protective, fast-absorbing cream made with rich emollients and moisturisers to soothe and soften the skin. It can offer effective relief from eczema symptoms and help skin feel back to normal.
Triple Action Formula
- Light liquid paraffin replaces lost natural skin oils
- White Soft Paraffin forms a protective barrier on the skin’s surface
- Glycerin supports healthy moisture levels
Key Benefits of Cetraben 1050g
- Soothes and hydrates dry skin and eczema
- Relieves itching
- Easy to apply and quick to absorb
How to use
- Apply Cetraben 1050g cream as often as necessary to hydrate skin throughout the day. Ensure the area is well covered.
- Apply cream gently in the direction of hair growth.
- Avoid vigorously rubbing the cream in as this could aggravate the skin condition further.
- Apply cream before and after you bathe or shower to protect against dry skin.
purified water, white soft paraffin 13.2% w/w, light liquid paraffin 10.5% w/w, emulsifying wax (SLS free), polysorbate 60, glycerol, cetostearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, sodium citrate, citric acid monohydrate.
- 1050g: CET012