Moisturises dry and sensitive skin with natural oatmeal.
- Soothes and protects
- 24 hour moisturisation
- Suitable from birth
- Also suitable for eczema-prone skin
Cetraben Natural Oatmeal Cream is specially formulated with naturally active oatmeal to soothe and protect dry and sensitive skin, providing up to 24 hours of moisturisation. Suitable for all skin types and all ages from birth onwards. Also suitable for eczema-prone skin.
How to use
Prime the pump before first use by depressing fully until cream appears. If the pump stops working do not dismantle the pack. Re-start by covering the nozzle, then fully depress the pump several times to expel air. Apply to dry skin areas as often as required and smooth gently into the skin, following the direction of the hair growth. For best results, use as a daily moisturiser.
Hazards and Cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use if the skin is badly cracked, inflamed or bleeding
- Stop using this product if you develop redness or itching
- Keep away from eyes. If product accidentally enters the eye, rinse well with plenty of clean water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Always replace cap after use
- Do not use if pump seal is broken or appears tampered with
- If the cream comes into contact with dressings, clothing and bedding, the fabric can be more easily ignited with a naked flame. Keep away from fire when using this product
Store below 30°C in a dry place. For ‘best used before end of’ date see label.
Aqua, Glycerin, Ceteardimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Allantoin, Petrolatum, Cera Microcristallina, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol.