Cocois Ointment, containing the active ingredients Coal Tar, Sulphur and Salicylic Acid, is a coconut oil compound ointment to treat dandruff and other dry scaly skin disorders.
Cocois acts by reducing the scaliness and irritation of the affected skin.
- 100g pale yellow-brown ointment.
- Coal Tar 12% w/w.
- Salicylic Acid 2% w/w.
- Sulphur, for external use, 4% w/w.
- For the treatment of scaly skin disorders.
- Scalp applicator included.
How to use
Remove and invert cap to pierce the tube membrane. Apply to the affected areas of the scalp and remove after one hour using warm water and a shampoo. Repeat the process daily for 3-7 days or as directed by your doctor. Discontinue use it irritation or rash develops.
Hazards and Cautions
- Always read the leaflet/label.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the listed ingredients.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Replace cap after use and wash hands immediately.
- Do not use on broken or infected skin.
- Not suitable for sufferers of psoriasis.
- Discard tube no later than four weeks after first opening.
- Do not store above 25 °C or refrigerate or freeze.
- Do not use if pregnant.
Actives: Coal Tar 12% w/w, Salicylic Acid 2% w/w, Sulphur for external use 4% w/w. Inactives: Coconut Oil, White soft Paraffin, Glycerol, Cetostearyl, Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Polyoxyethylene Glycerol Monostearate, Hard Paraffin.