Lanacane Creme 3% w/w Benzocaine provides a anaesthetic cooling cream medication and is formulated to give fast relief from itching and irritation from conditions of insect stings and bites, skin chafe, external vaginal Feminine-Itching and external anal itching, along with everyday cuts and scrapes.
Benzocaine works below the skin surface to anaesthetise sensory nerves, to stop itching and irritation fast and eliminate the urge to scratch.
- Relief from itching & irritation of dry skin.
- Insect bites & stings.
- External Vaginal & Anal itching.
- Everyday scrapes & cuts.
- Soothes skin chafing & chapping.
- External use on the skin by Adults & Children aged 12 years and above.
How to use
Apply liberally to affected area up to 3 times daily.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use Lanacane:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Benzocaine or to any of the other ingredients or any local anaesthetics (butyacaine & procaine) or para-aminobenzoic acid, parabens or Paraphenylenediamine or to commercial hair dyes.
- If you are under 12 years of age.
- Do not use on large areas of skin, skin rash, sunburnt, infected or broken skin or on the mouth or eyes.
- Avoid inhalation.
- If you have a slow or irregular heart beat.
- If you have a history of or are suspected to have abnormal blood pigment levels.
- Use with sulphonomides or cholinesterase inhibitors.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding with our first consulting your Doctor.
Active ingredient Benzocaine 3.0% E.P. ( each gram contains 30mg Benzocaine (3% w/w) )
Chlorothymol, Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Docusate Sodium, Perfume, Glycerine, Glycerol Monostearate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Sulphonated Castor Oil, Trolamine, Purified Water, Zinc Oxide.