Oilatum Shower Gel contains a medicine called light liquid paraffin. It is a non-foaming emollient gel that is used to treat itchy, irritating dry skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
Oilatum shower gel is an alternative to soap which is perfect for those who suffer with eczema, dermatitis, or other dry skin conditions. It’s perfect for those who find that regular soap irritates their dry skin, soothing and hydrating the skin as you shower or bathe.
Fragrance free shower gel uses the active ingredient light liquid paraffin, which works as an emollient. Emollients form a barrier over dry skin, keeping moisture locked into the skin and helping to hydrate the area. This helps to reduce itching and irritation as well as moisturising and soothing dry skin.
- Specially developed to use in the shower to treat eczema and related dry skin conditions
- Helps relieve itching
- Forms a protective film which moisturises, and conditions the skin
- Suitable for adults and children
- Fragrance free
- Soothes, moisturises and conditions the skin
- Relieves itch
Suitable for children and adults.
How to use
Oilatum Shower Gel should always be used on wet skin. First shower or wash as usual, then apply the gel liberally to wet skin and massage gently. Rinse briefly and lightly pat dry.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Hazards and Cautions
Take care to avoid slipping. This gel may make your shower or bath more slippery.
Use this medicine only on your skin.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Store below 25°c
This is a medicine:
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies
Active Ingredients: light liquid paraffin 70% w/w. Each gram of gel contains 700mg of light liquid paraffin.
Also contains: Polyethylene, Polyethylene Glycol 400 Dilaurate, Polyoxyethylene 40 Sorbitol Septaoleate, 2-Octadecanol, Polypropyleneglyol-2-Myristyl Ether Propionate, Polyphenylmethyl Siloxane Copolymer.