Flexitol 10 Urea Cream 500g improves and maintains the skins moisture levels.
DetailsUrea helps the skin absorb moisture and retain it for longer periods, improving how much water the skin can hold. Flexitol 10 Urea Cream 500g combines Urea with Lanolin, Paraffin and Shea Butter which are often used in emollients and skin conditioners. This product provides relief for those with dry, rough and anhidrotic skin conditions.
- Contains 10% Urea with emollients and skin conditioning agents (Lanolin, Paraffin, Shea Butter) to moisturise and hydrate skin.
- Provides relief for those with dry, rough and anhidrotic skin conditions.
- Used for general skin and foot care.
Flexitol 10 Urea Cream 500g is used to help to treat and relieve dry patches of skin on your feet or body. It helps to relieve dry and rough skin by providing the hydration your skin so desperately needs. If you’re suffering from dry skin, Flexitol 10 Urea Cream 500g could be just the solution you’ve been looking for.
Flexitol 10 Urea Cream 500g contains the active ingredient urea, which is naturally found in your skin. Urea is known for its hydrating properties, helping to moisturise areas of rough and dry skin whenever you need it most. If you have a medical condition that causes dry skin, you could have a deficiency of urea in your skin, which Flexitol 10 Urea Cream 500g can help to relieve.
How to use
For use on adults and children over 1 year old. Do not use Flexitol 10 Urea Cream 500g if seal is missing or broken before first use. For external use only.
Wash and dry hands before and after use. Depress pump several times until cream appears. Apply to the affected area 2-3 times a day or otherwise told by a health care professional. Rub gently into the skin.
Hazards and Cautions
Flexitol Foot Cream Side Effects:
- For external use only.
- Do not use on genitals or other sensitive areas.
- Do not use on badly cracked, infected or bleeding skin.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed seek immediate medical advice and present this products packaging to the healthcare professional.
- Aviod contact with eyes.
- Treated feet may be slippery.
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the listed ingredients.
- Seek advice from a healthcare professional before use if pregnant or breast feeding.
- If any skin irritation occurs discontinue use and seek a advice from a healthcare professional.
- Do not use along side other skin care products.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Purified water, urea, lanolin, cetostearyl alcohol, glycerine, dimeticone, paraffin oil light, glyceryl monostearate, decyl oleate, PEG-20 stearate, phenoxyethanol, sodium PCA, shea butter, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, benzyl alcohol, butylated hydroxytoluene, perfume.