Alphosyl 2 in 1 Shampoo 250ml is a herbal fragranced shampoo for the treatment of psoriasis, itching of the scalp, dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis.
If you use Alphosyl on a regular basis this will help to overcome these problems.
- 250ml bottle.
- Medicated Shampoo.
- Contains Coal Tar.
- For the treatment of Psoriasis, dandruff, itching scalp and seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Herbal fragrance.
The active ingredient in Alphosyl Shampoo is alcoholic extract of coal tar, which relieves itching and is an anti-scaling agent which helps breakdown keratin.
How to use
Alphosyl 2 in 1 Medicated Shampoo is suitable for all ages.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Briskly rub a liberal amount of Alphosyl Shampoo into your hair and scalp for several minutes, working the shampoo into a rich lather.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly.
- Use once or twice weekly for dandruff.
Do not Use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to alcoholic extract of Coal Tar or any of the other ingredients contained in Alphosyl.
- Swelling of the mouth, shortness of breath, skin irritation or sensitivity to light when using this shampoo.
- Talk to your Doctor or Pharmacist before using Alphosyl 2 in 1 Shampoo if you are pregnant, thinking of becoming pregnant or are breast feeding.
5% w/w alcoholic extract of Coal Tar.
Like all medicines, Alphosyl 2 in 1 Shampoo can have side effects but not everyone gets them. Stop the treatment and speak to your Doctor or Pharmacist if you experience:
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate, Lauramide DEA, Herbal Fragrance 41.423, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose 2910, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Guarhydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Patent Blue V (E131), Propylhydroxybenzoate (E216), Methylhydroxybenzoate (E218), Water.