Fast absorbing lip balm to nourish, protect and repair dry lips and very localised areas of the skin.
Cicalfate Lip balm repairs and nourishes dry lips and localised areas, whilst shielding it from external aggressors (cold, cleaning detergent products, and certain outdoor activities etc.). Its water-resistant formula provides long-lasting nourishment and protection for delicate lips. Suitable for people who may be prone to chapped and irritated lips.
- Water resistant: up to 3 baths
- Significant repairing efficacy
- Long-lasting 6h effect
- 95% Skin is instantly soothed, repaired and nourished
- LI kinetics measurement conducted on 16 subjects – 1 application T0, T2 hours and after 1,2,3 baths.
- Significantly reduces all physical signs of irritation excluding cracks at T immediate and papules and scabs at T immediate, D3 and D8.
- Hydration kinetics measured using corneometry on 16 adult subjects after a single application
- Tolerance and efficacy study for 21 days under dermatological and pediatric control on 44 subjects between 4 months and 53 years old.
Apply as often as needed.
- Sucralfate: helps facilitate skin recovery process by isolating lesions from external aggressors.
- Zinc Sulfate: helps promote and maintain a healthy skin environment for optimal recovery.
- Zinc Oxide: helps protect from external aggressors.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
- Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil (Ricinus Communis Seed Oil), Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Isopropyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Peg-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Aluminum Sucrose Octasulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate.
About Avene & Pierre Fabre
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.