A dayly mattifying and lighweight moisturiser for oily, blemish-prone skin.
Light moisturiser specially formulated for the needs of oily, blemish-prone skin. It contains Monolaurin for long lasting regulation of oil production as well as oil‐absorbing microcapsules to mattify immediately and guarantee excellent make‐up hold all day. Leaves the skin fresh, soft, soothed and mattified all day long.
Apply morning and/or evening after thoroughly cleansing the skin.
Use It With
- Cleanse with Cleanance Micellar Water
- Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
- Prep with Cleanance MAT Mattifying Lotion
- Moisturise with Cleanance MAT Mattifying Emulsion
- Monolaurin: regulates the over-production of sebum.
- Zinc Gluconate: helps soothe and visibly reduce redness.
- Salicylic acid : BHA to exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Mattifying podwers: absorbs oil and mattify the skin.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Cyclomethicone. Propylene Glycol. Glycerin. Polyacrylate-13. Polymethyl Methacrylate. Polyisobutene. Zinc Gluconate. Benzoic Acid. Caprylyl Glycol. Cetrimonium Bromide. Dimethicone. Dimethiconol. Disodium Edta. Fragrance (Parfum). Glyceryl Laurate. Polysorbate 20. Pyridoxine Hcl. Salicylic Acid. Sodium Hydroxide. Sorbitan Isostearate. Water (Aqua).
About Avene & Pierre Fabre
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.