A lightweight moisturiser for normal to combination sensitive skin.
An hydrating moisturiser evolved from the natural moisturising properties of the eye tear film with soothing and nourishing ingredients. Light, non-greasy texture provides hydration, whilst prevents water evaporating from the skin. Soothes tightness & discomfort common with dehydrated skin. Suitable for normal to combination sensitive skin.
Apply morning/evening to a cleansed face and neck.
Use It With
- Cleanse with Mattifying Cleansing Foam
- Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
- Prep with Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum
- Moisturise morning or night with Hydrance Light Emulsion
- Cohederm™: an innovative, patented, active ingredient that helps restore natural hydration levels in the skin, offering longer-lasting results than hyaluronic acid.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: 75%, unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Glycerin. Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate. C14-22 Alcohols. Dimethicone. Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate. Triethylhexanoin. 1,2-Hexanediol. Polymethyl Methacrylate. Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer. Benzoic Acid. C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside. Fragrance (Parfum). Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloydimethyl Taurate Copolymer. Phytosterols. Polysorbate 60. Sclerotium Gum. Sodium Hydroxide. Sorbitan Isostearate. Squalane. Water (Aqua).
About Avene & Pierre Fabre
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.