An ultra-rich and protective moisturising cream formulated for hypersensitive skin.
Soothing and protective ultra-rich, moisturising cream formulated with minimal ingredients for the highest level of tolerance for hypersensitive, irritated, reactive skin. Restores a healthy skin barrier and provides long-lasting protection. Skin is left hydrated, soothed and soft.
Apply in the morning and/or evening after cleansing, to the face and neck. Can also be used as often as needed throughout the day when skin feels uncomfortable. After use and before closing, remove any excess product around the tube opening. AM PM
Use It With
- Cleanse with Extremely Gentle Cleanser
- Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
- Moisturise with Rich Skin Recovery Cream for dry skin
- Parcerine: an essential amino acid that helps calm and soothe the skin.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
- Squalane: plant based lipid that helps to nourish the skin.
- Shea Butter: helps to soothe dry skin.
- Sterile Cosmetics: allows formula to be free of preservatives, parabens and fragrance with its patented airless packaging.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Squalane, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Serine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter), Carbomer, Tetrasodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Water (Aqua), Xanthan Gum
About Avene & Pierre Fabre
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.