Calcough Children's Syrup is a soothing glycerol and sucrose based syrup designed for relieving dry, tickly coughs and sore throats in children over the age of 1 year.
- 125ml glass bottle.
- Blackcurrant flavour.
- Contains glycerin and liquid sugar.
- Relieves dry, tickly coughs.
- Soothes sore throats.
- Measuring spoon included.
- For children age 1+ year.
How to use
Check the cap seal is broken before first use. If it is, do not take this medicine.
For oral use only. Do not give more medicine that the carton (and/or label) tells you to.
Do not overfill the spoon. There is a double-ended spoon in the pack.
Children under 1 year - Do not give to children under 1 year old.
Children 1 year and over and Adults:
Age: Children 1 - 5 years, Dose: One 5 ml spoonful
Age: Children 5 years and over and adults (including the elderly), Dose: Two 5 ml spoonfuls
- Give the dose 3 or 4 times within 24 hours, if needed.
- If your child does not feel better or starts to feel worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Hazards and Cautions
- In the event of an overdose, immediate medical advice should be sought after, even if the child seems well.
- Do not give your child this medicine if they have ever had a reaction to any of the ingredients or if they have an intolerance to some sugars.
- Never double a dose if a previous dose is forgotten.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Always read the leaflet/label.
- Keep the cap securely engaged at all times.
- DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE.
- Intended for children aged 1 year and over.
- Always use the spoon provided.
- Consult doctor before use if your child is taking any other medicines.
- Store in the original packaging.
- Do not store above 25°C.
Each 5ml contains: Glycerin 2.15g and Liquid Sugar 1.7g.
Other ingredients include: Citric Acid Monohydrate, Sodium Benzoate (E211), Anthocyanin, Blackcurrant flavour, Blackcurrant Juice, Liquid Glucose and Purified Water.