Canespro is a 3 step fungal nail treatment set is used as part of a topical treatment for the removal of infected parts of toenails and fingernails.
Canespro fungal nail treatment, softens and gradually removes the infected part of the nail in 2 to 3 weeks.
- Clinically proven.
- Removes infected part of the nail leaving healthy parts intact.
- One set is sufficient for one big toenail or two small toenails/fingernails.
How to use
- Apply a thin layer of urea ointment to infected nail.
- Cover the treated nail with a waterproof plaster provided. Keep covered for 24 hours.
- Remove the plaster soak the infected nail in warm water for 10 minutes scrape off softened parts of the nail with enclosed plastic scraper.
- Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 daily for 2 to 3 weeks.
Follow up treatment after nail removal:
A follow up treatment using an antifungal cream is recommended after the treatment with Canespro. Ask your pharmacist for advice.
1 x 10g tube of Canespro Urea Ointment containing: Urea, Cera Alba, Lanolin, Paraffin and Silica.
22 Single-use waterproof plasters
1 plastic nail scrapers