Care Sodium Bicarbonate is used for the symptomatic relief of heartburn and indigestion.
It can also be used for the relief of insect bites and sunburn. Care Sodium Bicarbonate, also known as baking soda, is used to relieve heartburn, sour stomach, or acid indigestion by neutralizing excess stomach acid.
How to use
Sodium Bicarbonate dosage to take by mouth as an antacid:
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years
- Take 1 level 5ml spoonful dissolved in warm water.
- Take up to 4 times a day.
- Do not give to children under 12 years old.
The recommended Sodium Bicarbonate dosage for external use on bites and sunburn:
- Adults, the elderly and children
- Dissolve 1 level 5ml spoonful in 568ml (1 pint) of warm water.
- Apply to the affected skin with cotton wool or lint.
Active ingredient: Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate 100%. Sodium: 1020mg/5ml.