Cleanses, moisturises and soothes dry skin.
- 2 in 1 cleanser and moisturiser
- Light formulation, use instead of soap and as a daily cream
- Suitable for children and adults
- Also suitable for eczema prone skin
- Fragrance free
Cetraben Daily Cleansing Cream has been specially formulated to act as a 2 in 1 cleanser and leave on moisturiser for dry, sensitive or eczema prone skin.
When used as a wash product, Cetraben Daily Cleansing Cream provides gentle cleansing, avoiding the irritation associated with use of harsh soaps. Cetraben Daily Cleansing Cream is gentle enough to also use as a leave on moisturiser. Suitable for all ages and skin types.
Cetraben Daily Cleansing Cream is free from common sensitisers such as Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Lanolin and Parabens.
How to use
Prime the pump first before first use by depressing fully until cream appears. If the pump stops working do not dismantle. Re-start by covering the nozzle, then fully depress the pump several times to expel air.
Use as a daily cleanser: Gently massage Cetraben Daily Cleansing Cream into wet skin and rinse off under warm running water. Pat skin dry with a soft towel. For best results, re-apply Cetraben Daily Cleansing Cream as a daily moisturiser. See 'How to use as a daily moisturiser' for more information.
Use as a daily moisturiser: Apply Cetraben Daily Cleansing Cream directly onto the skin. Gently rub in until absorbed. Use as often as required.
Hazards and Cautions
- For external use only
- Use under adult supervision
- Do not use if the skin is badly cracked, inflamed or bleeding
- Stop using this product if you develop redness or itching
- Keep away from eyes. If product accidentally enters the eye, rinse well with plenty of clean water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists
- Do not use if tamper evident collar is broken or missing
Store below 25°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 60, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Chloride, p-Chloro-m-Cresol, Citric Acid.