Cetraben Emollient Bath Additive - Light Liquid Paraffin.
- A moisturising and protective oil.
- Relieves dry skin and eczema.
- Fragrance free.
- Suitable for infants and children.
- Lanolin, peanut oil, urea and alcohol free.
- Suitable for vegans and animal cruelty free.
Cetraben Bath Emollient is effective in soothing dry, sore skin conditions, especially those associated with eczema. It can be added to warm bath water which disperses instantly for a milky, nourishing bath. However, if preferred, Cetraben Emollient can be applied directly to wet skin before showering.
How to use
Children: Add one or half a capful of emollient to warm bath water.
Adults: Add one or two capfuls of emollient to warm bath water.
Shower: Apply using a wet sponge.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Light Liquid Paraffin Ph Eur 82.8% • C-12-13-Pareth-3 • Medium Chain Triglycerides.