Clarins Cleansing Milk Combination or Oily Skin is a make-up remover formulated with alpine herbs.
Clarins Cleansing Milk Combination or Oily Skin is a moisturising cleanser that removes make-up and impurities with a spa-like efficiency.
- Cleanses, tones and purifies the skin.
- Rebalance oily-prone skin while cleansing this oily skin for optimum comfort and radiance.
- Leaves the skin feeling soft, supple and perfectly refreshed from excess oil.
- Contains purifying plant extracts, including gentian, hawthorn and sage.
How to Use
Use the Clarins Cleansing Milk Combination or Oily in the morning and/or evening. Apply using the Clarins professional cleansing method:
- Warm the Clarins Cleansing Milk between the palms of your hands to bring it up to skin temperature.
- Apply by simple contact using the entire surface of the hands. Do not apply pressure.
- Lay the hands flat on the face and neck and remove hands briskly as if the skin were burning hot.
- Repeat 7 times: the cleansing milk will thicken and sponge away make-up and impurities without irritating or disturbing the tissue.
- Rinse or wipe off. Apply toner to finish.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Fragrance (Parfum), Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Psidium Gujava Fruit Extract, Glucose Crataegus Monogina Flower Extract, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Zinc Sulfate, Sorbic Acid, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, amyl Cinnimal, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Banzyl Slaicylate, Anise Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Isoeugenol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 15985/Yellow 6.