DenTek Temparin Max - Replaces lost fillings and secures loose crowns, caps or inlays until you get a chance to see your dentist.
DenTek Temparin Max is a temporary filling material which repairs lost fillings and secures loose crowns. The one-step formula means that there isn't any mixing to do and that you can use it more than once. The filling material is an off-white colour, which blends in with the colour of your teeth.
- One-step Temparin filling.
- Includes a plastic applicator.
- 12+ Repairs.
- Temporary tooth repair, please visit your dentist within 48 hours of use.
DenTek Temparin Max is designed to repair lost fillings a loose caps with the same ingredients that dentists use. This temporary remedy allows you to replace a lost filling, cap, crown, or inlay until you have a chance to visit your dentist. It should only be removed by a dental professional and you should visit the dentist within 48 hours of use. It features an easy-to-use spade tool for applying the tooth-filling material, enough for 12 or more repairs.
Key features of DenTek Temparin Max:
- Easy to apply
- Repair lost fillings, caps, crowns, or inlays
- With a spade tool to apply the material
How to use
Please carefully read instructions on the pack before use.
To replace a lost filling: Wash cavity area with warm water and place a small ball of Temparin into the cavity using the applicator tool tip.
Close your teeth and gentle chew/grind on the replaced filling a couple times until comfortable. Wipe away excess DenTek Temparin Max with a moist cotton ball. Avoid chewing on the repair for 2-3 hours to allow it to completely set.
To secure loose crowns, caps, or inlays: Check that it still fits, if not do not proceed. If it has a post attached or there is tooth surface remaining inside DenTek Temparin Max may not adhere.
Carefully rinse the tooth and crown/etc with warm water. Place a small ball of DenTek Temparin Max to the crown/etc and align before biting down to push into position. Allow to set for 2-3 hours. Use a toothbrush to gently clear away excess material.
Hazards and Cautions
- To avoid infection and/or serious injury, this product should not be used if there is throbbing pain, ulceration or swelling in the affected area.
- If the above symptoms exist contact your dentist immediately.
- Not suitable for application to an open wound.
- Do not use if allergic to Eugenol or any of the listed ingredients.
- Wash and dry hands before and after use.
- Do not get reused Temparin Max wet. Use only what is needed to repair the dental emergency.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Zinc Oxide, Calcium Sulphate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Potassium Alum, Aluminium Sulfate, Aluminium Phosphate, Menthol, Eugenol, Iron Oxide Yellow.