Dermatix is a Topical Silicone Gel that is transparent, self-drying and maintains the skin's moisture balance, aiding the management of scarred skin surfaces resulting from surgery, burns and other injuries.
Dermatix has been shown to flatten, soften and smooth scars, relieve the itching and discomfort of scarring as well as reduce the discoloration associated with scars. Dermatix gel is easily applied to all areas of the skin, including the face, joints and flexures, and dries rapidly to form an invisible sheet.
- Softens and flattens raised scars.
- Fades red or dark scars.
- Relieves the itching and discomfort of scars.
How to use
Dermatix gel is very simple to apply and should be used at least twice a day:
- Clean the area to be treated with mild soap and water, pat dry.
- Cut the tip of the tube. Apply a very thin coat of Dermatix Gel on the scar immediately after the wound has healed and rub it in.
- Allow to dry for 4 – 5 minutes. If the gel has not dried, remove the excess product.
You can apply make-up over the Dermatix to cover scar.
The recommended minimum duration of treatment is two months. Continue to use Dermatix for as long as benefits are experienced.
Polysiloxane, silicon dioxide