Dettol Liquid Antiseptic Disinfectant with Chloroxylenol 4.8% w/v is a proven, safe and effective concentrated antiseptic disinfectant, that kills bacteria and provides expert protection against the germs which can cause infection and illness.
Uses for Dettol Liquid include:
- Gentle antiseptic wound cleansing.
- Antiseptic skin cleansing.
- As a disinfectant in and around the home.
- Insect stings or bites.
- Personal hygiene.
How to use
For wound cleansing: Diluted two and a half teaspoons (12.5ml) of Dettol Liquid in ½ pint (¼ litre) of water and use this to wash the affected area.
For other directions for personal hygiene/douching, dandruff, spots and pimples see the back label.
Hazards and Cautions
- For external use only
- If swallowed, wash mouth out and drink plenty of water or milk.
- If contact is made with eyes, wash thoroughly with cold water.
- In both cases, consult your doctor and take this bottle with you.
- Do not use after expiry date printed on the bottle.
- Not recommended for use around cats.
- Not for eczematous or similar dry skin conditions.
- Do not use if your are allergic to chloroxylenol or any of the listed ingredients below.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not use undiluted.
Active ingredient: Chloroxylenol 4.8% w/v.
Also contains: Pine Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Caustic Soda Solution, and Castor oil which may cause skin reactions.