Diprobase Ointment is a soothing, moisturising and protective ointment emollient for the treatment of eczema and other dry skin conditions.
DetailsRelieving symptoms experienced from dry, sore, inflamed, damaged or chapped skin.
- This ointment is a smooth white ointment.
- For the treatment of eczema and dry skin conditions.
- Moisturising and protective.
- Relieving, soothing and hydrating.
- Can also be used to protect raw skin.
If suffering from a dry skin condition such as eczema, and your skin is very dry, Diprobase Ointment can be applied before bathing to prevent your skin from drying even further.
How to use
Apply a thin layer of ointment and massage thoroughly into affected areas of skin.
Hazards and Cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Always read the enclosed leaflet/label.
- For external use only.
- Store below 25°C.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- Contains: White soft paraffin and liquid paraffin.
White soft paraffin and Liquid paraffin.
- 500g: DIP009