Doublebase Gel helps to relieve dry, chapped, itchy, red and sore skin associated with eczema, dermatitis and other dry skin conditions that get worse once the skin becomes dried out.
When used regularly, Doublebase Gel helps to leave skin smooth and soft by locking in moisture and restoring the skin’s natural moisture levels. This will then help to reduce further flare-ups of any particular skin conditions.
Doublebase Dayleve Gel can be applied directly to the affected areas of skin, before, during and after showering or bathing, as this is the best time to stop further drying of the skin. After washing, the skin should be patted dry using a soft towel before applying more Doublebase Gel as a moisturiser.
Continue regular use, even after the skin has started to improve.
Doublebase Gel contains the active ingredients liquid paraffin and isopropyl myristate and can be used of for all age groups including babies. It softens and protects your skin by trapping moisture and restoring the protective function of the skin.
Doublebase Dayleve Gel helps to treat dry skin conditions that are itchy, red and sore Common examples including various types of eczema, dermatitis and other dry skin disorders.
You may be suffering from Atopic Eczema and need to use Doublebase Gel if you have:
- Itchy, dry, cracked or sore skin
- Small white patches of dry skin
- Widespread skin inflammation
- Change in skin colour
It is absolutely fine to use Doublebase Gel On Face as well as the body. To apply Doublebase Dayleve Gel On Face and body you should follow these steps:
- Apply Doublebase Dayleve Gel to the affected areas of the skin on a regular basis and as often as required
- Use a few gentle strokes to smooth the gel across the skin in the same direction as hair growth
- This product can also be used before and after washing, showering or having a bath to help condition your skin and stop it from drying further
- If you are applying another treatment to the same areas of skin as Doublebase Gel, try to avoid mixing the two products. This can be achieved by applying the treatments alternately, leaving sufficient time to allow the previous application to soak in
How to use
For adults, the elderly, infants and children.
Apply Doublebase Gel to the affected areas morning and night, or as often as necessary.
For best results use a few gentle strokes to smooth Doublebase Gel across the skin in the same direction as hair growth. If necessary, allow time for any excess to soak in. Do not rub vigorously.
Doublebase Dayleve Gel may also be applied before washing, showering or having a bath to prevent further drying of the skin.
Hazards and Cautions
Bedding and clothing should be washed regularly (preferably daily) to minimise the build-up of impregnated paraffin although it may not be completely removed, unless it is washed at a high temperature as paraffin is invisible and can accumulate over time
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Glycerol; Povidone; Carbomer; Sorbitan Laurate; Triethanolamine; Phenoxyethanol; Purified Water.