Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment can be used on superficial wounds to speed up the healing process.
The ointment creates a moist environment around the wound which is proven to aid and speed up natural healing. It can be used on superficial wounds like cuts, abrasions, scratches, and small first and second degree burns.
Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment can be used at any stage of the healing process and works by creating a breathable film that helps protect against external influences while reducing scarring.
- Gentle formula, dermatologically test.
- Suitable for adults, children, babies and sensitive skin.
- Up to 2x faster wound healing.
- Reduces scarring.
- For superficial wounds and burns.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Free from colourants, fragrances and animal-derived substances.
How to use
Clean the wound and surrounding area first. Apply a tin film of Elastoplast Wound Healing Ointment 1-2 times a day. If necessary cover the wound with a Plaster. Repeat this process until wound is fully held.
White Patrolatum, Thin Paraffin Oil, Ceresin Wax, Glycerin, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate.