Epaderm Cream is an emollient formulated with clinically proven ingredients that moisturise and soften the skin.
DetailsIt has no fragrances or colourings making it ideal for treating a wide range of dry skin conditions. Epaderm Cream is especially effective if applied immediately after washing or swimming to counteract the loss of essential oils from the skin.
All ages, including babies.
How to usePlease read product details carefully before use.
- Depress pump head repeatedly until cream is dispensed.
- For use as an emollient: Apply liberally to the affected area and massage well into the skin. Use as often as required or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor.
- For use as a skin cleanser: Use as required when washing or in the shower.
If your condition worsens or you experience any undesirable effects, stop using Epaderm Cream and discuss with your doctor. Do not use Epaderm Cream if you are sensitive to any of its ingredients.
- Face, Ears, Neck: 1 measure twice a day
- Arms, Back: 2 measures twice a day
- Legs: 4 measures twice a day
- Anterior Trunk: 2 measures twice a day
- Hands: ½ measure twice a day
- Genitals: ½ measure twice a day
Children under ten years of age require half the above amounts.
1 measure of Epaderm Cream = 1 pump from the 500g dispenser or 4 pumps from the 50g dispenser.
1 measure of Epaderm Ointment = approximately the size of a £2 coin or 1 heaped teaspoon.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use if seal is broken. Do not use after the expiry date shown on the label. Keep out of the reach of children.
Yellow Soft Paraffin BP; Liquid Paraffin Ph. Eur. Cetomacrogol Emulsifying Wax BP (contains Cetostearyl Alcohol and Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether 22), Chlorocresol; Glycerine;Purified Water EP.
- 150g: EPA002