Epimax Original Cream is ideal for those who suffer from eczema and psoriasis and other dry skin conditions.
DetailsEpimax Cream softens, protects and moisturises, suitable for frequent use.
- For light hydration and gentle relief from dry, flaky skin.
- Ideal for eczema, psoriasis and other dry skin conditions.
- Can be used in the shower as a soap substitute.
- Suitable for daily use.
- Free from SLS, fragrance, Lanolin, Paraben, Gluten, Perfume.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Suitable for children's skin over the age of 1 month.
- Pregnancy safe.
How to use
Apply to the affected areas as frequently as required, smoothing gently in the direction of hair growth, or as directed by your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
To use as a skin cleanser or a soap substitute, use as required instead of soap when washing in the bath or shower.
Hazards and Cautions
- Rarely mild reactions such as skin rash can occur.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- Contains cetostearyl alcohol and phenoxyethanol which may cause local skin reactions.
- Report any undesirable effects to a medical professional.
- Seek medical advice if accidentally swallowed.
- Avoid product contact with eyes.
- Consult a medical professional before using on broken, badly cracked, infected, or bleeding skin.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
White soft paraffin 15% w/w, cetostearyl alcohol, liquid paraffin 6% w/w, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, water.
- 500g: EPIM010