Eucerin Aquaporin Active Cream for normal to combination skin is a unique moisturiser that provides 24-hour hydration to dehydrated, sensitive skin.
Our skin needs water to work efficiently and effectively. Well-hydrated skin is smooth and supple, and looks radiant. When skin´s natural protection barrier is compromised, it loses moisture and becomes dehydrated. Dehydrated skin looks dull, feels tight and is unable to keep external irritants at bay. It becomes sensitive as a result. Intense and long-lasting hydration is necessary to keep skin looking and feeling its best.
Eucerin Aquaporin Active enhances the natural strength of the skin's hydration system (the Aquaporins). It does this through a formula that contains Gluco Glycerol, a state-of-the-art hydrating ingredient, which is proven to increase the number of Aquaporins in the skin. This means that, in addition to limiting evaporation and binding water into the outer layers of skin, Eucerin Aquaporin Active enhances the skin’s own hydration system.
The light, refreshing texture of Eucerin Aquaporin Active for normal to combination skin provides intense, 24-hour hydration and is easily absorbed by the skin. It relieves tightness, and leaves skin smooth and supple.
Product Case Study
The results were analysed by dermatologists as well as being self-assessed:
- 98% noticed an immediate improvement in skin hydration
- Increased moisturisation a full 24 hours after first use
- An increase in moisture was still evident 3 days after stopping regular use
- 89% noticed their skin felt more smooth and supple
- 94% said it “alleviates the feeling of skin tightness”
- 97% agree that the product is “suited especially to sensitive skin needs”
Apply morning and evening by gently massaging into your face, neck and décolleté. Avoid contact with eyes:
- Remove any waterproof eye makeup with Eucerin DermatoClean Eye makeup Remover, then cleanse skin thoroughly using Eucerin DermatoClean Refreshing Cleansing Gel
- Tone skin with and Eucerin DermatoClean Clarifying Toner
- First apply any special care products you are using, such as Eucerin Aquaporin Active Revitalising Eye Cream
- Follow with Eucerin Aquaporin Active for normal to combination skin
- If your skin is going to be exposed to strong sun, protect it with sun care for normal to combination skin such as Eucerin Sensitive Protect Sun Fluid Mattifying SPF50+
For external use only
Aqua, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Distarch Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dimethicone, Myristyl Myristate, Octyldodecanol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Alcohol Denat, Phenoxyethanol