The skin around our eyes is particularly thin and, in dehydrated and sensitive skin, is more likely to display signs of stress and tiredness such as puffiness and dark circles. It needs intense and long-lasting hydration to look and feel at its best.
Eucerin Aquaporin Active provides this by enhancing the natural strength of the skin's hydration system (the Aquaporins). It does this through a formula that contains Gluco Glycerol, a state-of-the-art hydrating ingredient, which is proven to increase the number of Aquaporins in the skin. This means that, in addition to limiting evaporation and binding water into the outer layers of skin, Eucerin Aquaporin Active enhances the skin’s own hydration system.
Eucerin Aquaporin Active Revitalising Eye Cream additionally contains refreshing Ginseng, and comes with a cooling applicator to counteract the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.
Clinical studies delivered the following findings:
- An increase in moisture was still evident 3 days after stopping regular use
- 86% felt their eye contour area was “revitalised and refreshed”
- 93% agreed that the product was highly suitable for sensitive skin. It is also suitable for contact lens wearers.
- Eye bags were 20.8% less visible after 9 weeks of application
Apply morning and evening by gently dabbing the cooling applicator provided to the delicate skin around the eyes. For an extra revitalising effect, refrigerate before use.
- Remove any waterproof eye makeup with Eucerin DermatoClean Eye makeup Remover, then cleanse skin thoroughly using Eucerin DermatoClean Refreshing Cleansing Gel or Eucerin DermatoClean Mild Cleansing Milk
- Tone skin with and Eucerin DermatoClean Clarifying Toner
- Apply Eucerin Aquaporin Active Revitalising Eye Care
- Follow with Eucerin Aquaporin Active with SPF 25 and UVA protection for all skin types in the morning. In the evening follow with an SPF-free moisturiser. If you have normal to combination skin use Eucerin Aquaporin Active for normal to combination skin and if you have dry skin use.
- If your skin is going to be exposed to high levels of sun, use an extra protection factor. Try Eucerin Sensitive Protect Sun Cream SPF50+ for dry skin and Eucerin Sensitive Protect Sun Fluid Mattifying SPF50+ for normal and combination skin.
For external use only
Aqua, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Caprylic-Capric-Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Distarch Phosphate, Octyldodecanol, Pentylene Glycol, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotin-Vitamin-B7, Glycine, Alanine, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol