Flexiseq Gel For Joint Wear & Tear is a clinically proven gel for the maintenance of active joints.
Flexiseq Gel utiles their unique SEQ technology to deliver billions of plant-based, oil droplets, called Sequessomes, to the targeted joint to provide a lubricating layer that effectively relieves joint pain and stiffness with no drugs, no heating or cooling actions.
As Flexiseq Gel is a drug-free formula it can be used alongside any existing medicines and is suitable for long-term use.
- Lessens joint pain.
- Improves joint health and mobility.
- Helps restore joint function.
- Unique SEQ technology.
- Drug-free action.
- Suitable for long term treatment.
How to use
Please carefully read enclosed leaflet before use.
Apply a thin layer twice daily, in the morning and evening, to the soft tissue around the affected joint.
If the correct amount of gel has been applied it should take roughly 10 minutes to dry. Do not rub into the skin, allow to air dry.
Flexiseq can take anywhere from 2-14 days to start taking effect.
Hazards and Cautions
- If using for long term use please consult a healthcare professional to ensure that appropriate treatment is being undertaken.
- If minor skin irritations occur at the application site, such as dryness and redness, reduce application to once daily. If irritation continues after a few days discontinue use.
- Consult your doctor before use if using on children or you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any of the listed ingredients.
- Do not apply to open wounds, broken or infected skin, or mucous membranes (lining of openings of the body ie mouth, nose, eyes).
- There are no no known interactions with medicines.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If any adverse reactions occurs consult your pharmacist or doctor.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
- Store at room temperature (not in fridge).
Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Glycerin, Alcohol,, Carbomer, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 80, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Metabisulphite, BHT.