Flexitol Skin Balm has been developed for the treatment of Anhidrotic skin (Xerosis).
DetailsFlexitol skin balm also provides relief from scaly skin, winters itch, Ichthyosis, Dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis or any other dermatological conditions. Made from a blend of Urea and a blend of emollients and skin conditioning agents it is scientifically proven to improve and restore skin while maintaining ideal skin hydration levels.
- Medically proven to alleviate symptoms of dry skin conditions.
- Restores and hydrates.
- For use on the body (arms, elbows, legs and back).
- Suitable for daily use.
- Non-greasy and easily absorbed.
How to use
Recommended for adults and children over 12 years of age.
Wash hands before applying Flexitol Skin Balm. Apply two to three times a day on the affected area as necessary or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Richly formulated so a little goes a long way.
If the condition doesn't improve after 14 days then see a healthcare professional.
Hazards and Cautions
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always replace cap after use.
- Do not use if tube seal is broken or appears tampered with.
- Discontinue if local irritation or rash occurs during use.
- Do not use on inflamed skin and open wounds.
- To be used within 12 months of opening.
- Do not use on genitals or other area of sensitive skin.
- Do not swallow, if swallowed seek immediate medical advice and take product pack with you.
- Seek medical advice before using if pregnant or breast feeding.
Store between 10° - 30°C in a dry place.
Purified Water, Urea, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerine, Dimethicone, Light Liquid Paraffin, Glyceryl Monostearate, Decyl Oleate, PEG-20 Stearate, Phenoxyethnol, Sodium PCA, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Panthenol, Tocophyeryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Parfum.
- 100g: FLEX011