The cream contains two active substances, phenol and chlorhexidine digluconate.
Phenol and chlorhexidine digluconate have antiseptic properties for the disinfection of skin, wounds and burns. Phenol also has a local anaesthetic action for the relief of pain.
The cream base helps to soften the skin and soothe irritation.
How to use
Wash your hands before and after using the cream.
- Before using the product for the first time, check that the tube seal is not broken.
- Break the tube seal by peeling from the tag.
- Thoroughly clean the affected area of skin with warm water (do not use soap).
- Minor cuts, grazes etc - apply the cream directly or on a dressing.
Minor burns, scalds and blisters - apply the cream generously and massage in gently.
- Replace the cap firmly after use.
Phenol 1.2% w/w and chlorhexidine digluconate 0.25% w/w, cetostearyl alcohol, light liquid paraffin, polyoxyethylene stearyl ethers, colours (ponceau 4R (E124), sunset yellow (E110)), dimeticone, methyl salicylate and water.