The best way to be certain you or your child has head lice is by detection combing. The Hedrin Head Lice Detection Comb has been specially designed for detecting lice.
It has been clinically tested and is designed to ensure that it is accurate and comfortable to use.
- A white fine toothed plastic comb.
- Approximately 9cm by 6.5cm.
- Clinically tested for accuracy and comfort.
- Precision engineered for optimum performance.
- Specially designed for detecting lice.
The comb is made from tough ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and the teeth are precision engineered so that they will trap the lice and not bend in use.
How to use
- Hair can either be dry or wet. Comb through the hair with an ordinary comb to get rid of any tangles.
- Divide the hair into sections and gently insert the detection comb at the bottom of a section of hair with the logo facing the head.
- Comb almost parallel with the scalp so that the specially desgined rounded ends of its teeth will glide over the scalp without stratching.
- Comb from root to root, covering the whole length of hair.
- After each stroke wipe the comb with a tissue and examine any debris found.
- Repeat this process over the whole scalp paying particular attention to the areas behind the ears, at the back of the neck and under the fringe.
- After use, wash the comb with clean soapy water and thoroughly rinse and dry before storing in a dry place.