Hedrin Once Liquid Gel is a colourless gel for the eradication of head lice and eggs. It works by physically smothering the lice.
It contains Penetrol which helps the product to penetrate louse eggs in order to kill them. The gel can safely be used as often as required without the lice developing resistance.
- A colourless liquid gel.
- No nasty odour.
- Skin friendly, no nasty pesticides.
- Clinically proven to kill head lice and eggs in 15 minutes.
- With added Penetrol to boost egg kill.
- Suitable for adults and children 6 months and over.
Hedrin Once Liquid Gel a colourless liquid which is highly effective against head lice and eggs. In some cases head lice have become resistant to many existing treatments which may result in infestations within schools and communities taking longer to eradicate. However, because Hedrin works in a purely physical way, resistance is not a factor and efficacy is not diminished.
Hedrin contains the active ingredient Dimeticone, which kills the head lice in a innovative way. Instead of using conventional insecticides Hedrin's active ingredient encapsulates the lice and prevents them from functioning. Another bonus with using Dimeticone is that the lice do not build up a resistance to it. This new formula also contains Penetrol which penetrates the lice eggs in order to kill them more effectively.
How to use
1. Cover the shoulders with a towel.
2. Shake the bottle well before each use.
3. Apply sufficient amounts of gel evenly over DRY hair.
4. Massage and work the solution into the hair with your fingers or a comb, spreading the gel thoroughly and evenly from roots to tips. Ensure that the scalp and hair are fully covered and the hair is saturated.
5. Leave on the hair for at least 15 minutes, or longer if convenient.
6. Apply shampoo directly to the entire surface of the hair, without wetting it, massage it in thoroughly and then rinse with water. Repeat process until all the solution is out and then apply conditioner, rinse and dry.
Please note: Hedrin Once Liquid Gel contains anti-foaming ingredients so the shampoo will not lather readily. If necessary repeat the whole procedure remembering to apply shampoo directly to dry hair.
Dimeticone, 1,6,10- Dodecatrien-3-ol, 3,7,11-trimethyl, PEG/PPG Dimeticone co-polymer, Silica Silyate.