Hyabak Eye Drops is a hydrating and lubricating solution containing 0.15% sodium hyaluronate for the relief from all dry eye sufferers including those with moderate to severe dry eye disease.
Hyabak hypotonic solution matches the natural viscosity of tears and is clinically proven to relieve symptoms of dryness and grittiness, and provides long-lasting relief from eye discomfort and dryness.
- To hydrate and lubricate the ocular surface.
- For dry, tired eyes & moderate to severe dry eye disease.
- Lubricates and hydrates.
- Suitable for contact lens wearers.
- Preservative free.
- Hypotonic formulation for effective relief.
How to use
Please carefully read enclosed leaflet before use.
Wash hands thoroughly before use.
1 drop in each eye during the day as often as necessary.
In contact lens wearers: a drop on each lens when putting on and removing them, and also as often as necessary during the day.
Hazards and Cautions
- Multi-dose bottle for use by one person only.
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken before first use.
- The first drop may take longer to come out due to the bottles unique filtration system.
- Do not touch dropper tip to the eye surface.
- If symptoms do not improve or worsen consult a healthcare professional.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Wait at least 10 minutes between eye protects.
- If any adverse side effects or irritation occur consult a medical professional.
- Once open use with 3 months.
Sodium Hyaluronate 0.15%, Sodium Chloride, Actinoquinol, Trometamol, Hydrochloric Acid, Water.