A cleansing oil that helps reduce dryness and the symptoms of eczema-prone skin.
A deeply nourishing formulation that protects the skin from drying out, an essential part of your baby's bath time routine. Daily, gently cleansing for all types of dry and uncomfortable skin on both children and adults. Protects the skin against the drying effects of hard water. Delivers essential lipids to allow the skin's barrier to be restored. The cleansing agents in the oil are selected for optimal tolerance and are soap-free, alcohol-free, and paraben-free, ensuring complete respect for your baby's skin needs.
- Soothes protects and nourishes your baby's skin.
- Daily, gentle cleansing for all types of sensitive skin - and no skin is more sensitive than a baby's. A deeply nourishing formulation that protects the skin from drying out, an essential part of your baby's bath time routine.
- Non-sting formula for higher tolerance
- Helps rebalance the skin microbiome to help reduce the frequency of dry skin flare-ups.
Higher concentration in hydrating ingredients for 46% of skin feels less dry after one shower. With cleansing agents selected for optimal tolerance and a neutral pH.
- Shea Butter and Niacinamide to rebalance the skin's microbiome.
- Enriched with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
Lipikar Huile cleansing oil has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use by the whole family - including babies from 3 months old. 9/10 of dermatologists would recommend Lipikar.
The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs. Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic.
How to use
In the shower, place a few drops in the palm of the hand and apply to moist skin. In the bath, pour 2 to 3 capfuls into the bath water. Rinse gently. Dry without rubbing.
Aqua, Water, Glycerin, Sucrose, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Parfum / Fragrance, Peg-75 Shea Butter Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitreoscilla Ferment.