Natural honey and lemon flavoured lozenges dissolve in the mouth to provide a steady release of zinc, vitamin C and bee propolis to the throat membranes.
DetailsBee propolis is included as it is known to have mild antimicrobial activity.
- A white round lozenge with grey speckles.
- 100 lozenges.
- Natural honey and lemon flavour.
- Can be used to help maintain health of the throat or as a zinc supplement.
- Suitable for both adults and children who find tablets difficult to swallow.
- Helps to support male and female fertility.
- Extra physical or mental demands made on the body can increase the need for zinc.
In Lambert Zinc Lozenges the zinc is present in citrate form because citrate's are relatively soluble and have a high absorption rate. The vitamin C is in the form of ascorbates, rather than ascorbic acid, in order to maintain an almost neutral pH ans so avoid any damage to teeth.
How to use
Children: Slowly suck 3 lozenges daily.
Adults: Up to 7 lozenges daily.
Hazards and Cautions
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Vitamin C 30mg, Zinc (as citrate) 2mg and Bee propolis 5mg. Tableted with: Sweetener; Xylitol, Dextrose, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Flavouring (Honey, Lemon & Lime), Calcium Ascorbate, Sodium Ascorbate, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.