Lamisil Once is a single dose treatment for athlete's foot.
Simple to apply, its active ingredient remains in the skin for up to 13 days to fight the fungal infection. For athlete's foot, Lamisil Once is one of the most convenient treatments available.
How to use
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Use the contents of the tube only once per episode of Athlete's Foot.
- Apply after a bath or shower.
Ensure the product is applied to both feet. Using your fingers, apply between, under, and over all toes, then to the soles and sides of each foot. Allow product to dry.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Symptoms may persist for a few days as the skin heals. If they do not improve within 7 days, consult your doctor or pharmacist
Do not swallow Lamisil Once. Avoid contact with eyes. Not recommended for patients under 18. Do not use while breast-feeding. Keep out the reach and sight of children. Store in the original pack. For cutaneous use (i.e. use only on the skin).
The active ingredient of Lamisil Once is a 1% Cutaneous Solution Terbinafine Hydrochloride. This kills the fungi that cause athlete's foot.
Terbinafine Hydrochloride 10mg, Acrylates/octylacrylamide Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Triglycerides, ethanol.