Listerine Advanced Defence Sensitive Mouthwash physically shields exposed nerves for in-depth sensitivity protection blocking sources of sensitivity for long lasting protection.
- 500ml bottle.
- Offers long lasting protection against sensitive teeth.
- Creates a shield around exposed nerves.
- Minty fresh flavour.
How to use
For adults over the age of 18. Use twice a day after brushing your teeth. Pour 10ml (2x5ml teasoopns) into a glass and rinse around your mouth and teeth for 60 seconds then spit out.
Hazards and Cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use if your are sensitive or allergic to oxataes or any of the listed ingredients.
- Do not use if your have a history of kidney disease, hyperoxaluria, kidney stones or malabsorption syndrome, or take a hight dose of vitamin C (1000mg or more per day).
- Consult your doctor if you are concerned about forming kidney stones.
- If you experience any discomfort or irritation, discontinue use.
- If more than 10ml is accidentally swallowed drink a glass of milk or water and contact your doctor or A&E.
- Not suitable for people under the age of 18.
- Do not use if seal is broken before first use.
- Do not dilute, swallow or swig from the bottle.
- Do not use after expiry date.
- If your sensitive teeth persists or worsen, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Dipotassium oxalate 1.4%, aqua, sorbitol, propylene glycol, phosphoric acid, aroma, poloxamer 407, sodium benzoate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium fluoride (220ppm fluoride), sucralose, sodium saccharin.