Menthoderm with calming menthol, cools and soothes itchy, irritated and heated skin.
Menthoderm is a Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) free menthol in aqueous cream which can be used to soothe and cool heated, dry, irritated, and itchy skin conditions. Menthoderm has a unique formula, with two preservatives, which provides double the protection and helps to reduce the risk of cross contamination, especially with hygiene compromised patients. The preservative Undecylenic Acid also helps to protect dry and irritated skin.
Please note: Menthoderm should only be used on infants below 2 years under the direction of a clinician.
Menthoderm's gentle, non-greasy formula locks in moisture to hydrate and calm dry skin.
2% Menthol. for general use with an enhanced effect.
Suitable for dry skin conditions.
Soothes itchy, irritated skin.
How to use
Apply Menthoderm to clean dry skin as often as required.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use if allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- Do not apply to broken or bleeding skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact is made wash immediately with clean water and seek medical advice.
- If rash or irritation appears discontinue use.
- Children must be supervised while using this project.
- Do not apply to face, nose, upper lip or mouth areas of infants or young children
- Seek medical help if this product is swallowed.
Do not induce vomiting.
- Do not use after expiry date.
Aqua (Water), Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Menthol, Undecylenic Acid.
- 500g: MENT004