Menthoderm Cream with calming menthol, cools and soothes itchy, irritated and heated skin.
Menthoderm Cream is a Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) free menthol in aqueous cream which can be used to soothe and cool heated, dry, irritated, and itchy skin conditions. Menthoderm Cream has a unique formula, with two preservatives, which provides double the protection and helps to reduce the risk of cross contamination, especially with hygiene compromised patients. The preservative Undecylenic Acid also helps to protect dry and irritated skin.
Menthoderm cream's gentle, non-greasy formula locks in moisture to hydrate and calm dry skin.
2% Menthol. for general use with an enhanced effect.
Suitable for dry skin conditions.
Soothes itchy, irritated skin.
- 0.5% – For children (from 2* - 12 years) and elderly patients
- 1% – For general use
- 2% – For general use with an enhanced effect
*Should only be used on infants below 2 years under the direction of a clinician.
How to use
Apply Menthoderm Cream to clean dry skin as often as required.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use Menthoderm Cream if allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- Do not apply Menthoderm Cream to broken or bleeding skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact is made wash immediately with clean water and seek medical advice.
- If rash or irritation appears discontinue use.
- Children must be supervised while using this project.
- Do not apply to face, nose, upper lip or mouth areas of infants or young children
- Seek medical help if this product is swallowed.
Do not induce vomiting.
- Do not use Menthoderm Cream after expiry date.
Aqua (Water), Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Menthol, Undecylenic Acid.
- 100g: MENT005