Milton Complete Protection
Hygiene for baby and home.
Faster: Milton method in 15 minutes!
Kills germs such as E-coli, Listeria, Salmonella, Campylobactor and Rotavirus (which can cause gastroenteritis), and Candida albicans (which can cause thrush).
The Milton Tablets allow you to sterilise in 15 minutes only. Milton has been sterilising babies utensils for over 50 years and is clinically proven to protect against all germs (bacteria, viruses and fungi), which can be harmfull to your baby.
Babies are at their most vulnerable, whilst they are developing their immune system, so it is important that feeding utensils are sterilised thoroughly until they are at least 12 months old.
The Milton solution is harmless and leaves no unpleasant taste or odour, so there is no need to rinse after use - utensils are safe to use immediately.
Each solution lasts 24 hours.
In use, solutions are food safe.
How to use
Dissolve 1 Milton tablet in 5 litres of water.
Wash bottles and utensils before immersing items in the solution.
They are disinfected and ready to use after 15 minutes. Do not rinse.
Renew the solution after 24 hours.
Hazards and Cautions
Harmful if swallowed. When in contact with an acid, releases a toxic gas. Irritant for the eyes and respiratory system. Risk of heavy eye damage. Toxic to aquatic organisms, can be harmful in the long term to aquatic life. When in contact with the eye, rinse well and contact a specialist. If swallowed, contact a doctor and show the packaging.
Keep away from children. Keep the pack closed away from dampness. Keep away from food and drinks including animal food.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (CAS: 2893-78-9): 19.5% m/m