Nicorette® invisipatch is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke.
It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking.
However Nicorette® invisi patch can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
How to use
- Apply one new patch (of appropriate strength) to the skin when you wake up (usually in the morning).
- Remove 16 hours later which is usually at bed time.
Do not use more than one patch at a time.
- If you lose a patch whilst swimming, bathing or showering you can replace it with another patch.
- Dispose of the patches carefully after you have removed, ensuring they are out of the reach of children and pets.
- Children aged 12 years up to 18 years should not use for longer than 12 weeks in total without asking for help and advice from a doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
- Adults aged 18 years and over should not use for longer than 9 months in total without asking for help and advice from a doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
The active ingredient is: Nicotine.
Other ingredients are: Medium chain triglycerides, basic butylated methacrylate copolymer, polyethylenterephthalate film (PET), acrylic adhesive solution, potassium hydroxide, croscarmellose sodium, aluminium acetylacetonate, siliconised PET release liner with aluminised single side, printing inks.