Fast Craving Relief - Nicorette QuickMist starts to relieve cravings in just 30 seconds to help you stop smoking once & for all.
Nicorette® QuickMist Mouthspray contains nicotine. Stop Smoking Aid. Requires Willpower. Always read the label.
Use: Nicorette® QuickMist is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them. Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However it can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
How to use
- Upon first use, point the nozzle away and press the top of the dispenser several times until a fine spray appears. If the spray is not used for 2 or more days this may need to be repeated.
- Point the spray nozzle towards the open mouth, holding it as close as possible.
- Press the top of the dispenser to release one spray into the mouth, avoiding the lips.
- To avoid getting spray down the throat, don't inhale while spraying.
- For best results, don't swallow for a few seconds after spraying.
- Use one spray first and if your cravings do not disappear within a few minutes use the second spray
- If 2 sprays are required, future doses may be delivered as 2 sprays
- For most smokers this means about 1 or 2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Hazards and Cautions
- Tingling lips - some users have reported a mild burning sensation on their lips if they come into contact with the spray. This is completely normal and nothing to worry about. To avoid, simply take care not to get any spray on your lips.
- Hiccups - Some users also report getting mild hiccups when using the spray. Don't worry, this is a common side effect for oral forms of NRT.
- Strong taste - Some users have reported that Nicorette Quickmist has a distinctive, strong taste. This is quite normal for NRT products due to the strong taste of nicotine, the active ingredient.
The maximum dose is 2 sprays at a time, 4 sprays per hour and 64 sprays per day.
Always read the packing and labels before use.
1mg of nicotine, propylene glycol, anhydrous ethanol, trometamol, poloxamer 407, glycerol, sodium hydrogen carbonate, levomenthol, mint flavour, cooling flavour, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, hydrochloric acid, purified water.